Andrea Gallegos has years of extensive experience in family law. As a family law attorney at Doyle Quane, she navigates the complex divorce process with the perfect mix of conviction and empathy.
Her clients benefit from her attention to detail as well as her extensive experience in a wide variety of family law matters.
In addition to a law degree, Andrea has an advanced legal degree (LL.M) in Taxation.
Andrea is married with a young son. She and her husband (who happens to be a City Attorney for the City of San Jose) are Golden State Warriors fans.
Andrea enjoys working at Doyle Quane because of the people. Everyone works hard, enjoys helping people, and at the same time, they’re all down-to-earth and enjoy a good laugh.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2008
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- LL.M., Taxation - 2019
- Santa Clara University
- B.A. - 2005
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: English
- California, 2008
- California Bar Association, Member
- Contra Costa Bar Association, Member
- Family Law 100%
- Pro Bono Award
- Public Interest and Social Justice Grant recipient
- Santa Clara County Superior Court, Judicial Extern/Clinical Intern
- San Mateo County Lawyers in the Library