Jessica Martinez is an attorney at Doyle Quane. She practices predominantly family law and works diligently to assist clients through the family law process, whether by litigation or settlement. She began her legal career in 2009 as a Paralegal, before deciding to go to law school.
Jessica brings over 12 years of comprehensive experience in the legal field. She holds a B.A. in Paralegal Studies. While obtaining her B.A. Jessica volunteered as a San Joaquin County Small Claims Advisor and at the Family Law In Prop Per Clinic for San Joaquin County. While working full-time as a Family Law Paralegal and Legal Analyst, Jessica went on to obtain her Juris Doctor degree, graduating as Class Valedictorian in 2019. Additionally, Jessica was awarded the CALI Award for the highest grade in Torts, Criminal Law, Contracts, Business Organizations, Civil Procedure, Community Property, Constitutional Law, Professional Responsibility, and Evidence, remaining on the Dean's List from 2015 - 2019.
While in law school and working full-time, she was a Certified Law Student, actively participated in American Inns of Court, and was the Associate Editor of Law Review. Jessica was the recipient of the Santa Clara County La Raza Lawyers Scholarship as well as the recipient of the Scholar Awards for the law student with the highest GPA, and the recipient of the Dean Jerome Sack Memorial Scholarship Award.
Jessica is committed to providing understanding, professionalism, and effective representation to her clients.
In her spare time, Jessica enjoys spending time with her four-legged best friend, Archie. She enjoys hiking, reading, and mentors law students and bar exam students.
Jessica speaks Spanish (habla Español)
- Lincoln Law School of San Jose, San Jose, California
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List, 2015–2019
- Humphreys University, Stockton, CA
- B.A. - 2009
- Honors: Dean's List, 2008–2009
- Major: Paralegal Studies & Paralegal Certificate
- California, 2022
- Contra Costa Bar Association, Member
- California State Bar – Family Law Section, Member
- Family Law Day of Court, Alameda County, Volunteer Attorney
- Pro Bono Silicon Valley Project, Santa Clara County, Volunteer Attorney
- Animal Legal Defense Fund, Volunteer Attorney
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association, Member & Committee Member
- East Bay La Raza Lawyers Association, Member
- Santa Clara County La Raza Lawyers Association, Member
- The Honorable William A. Ingram American Inn of Court, Member
- California Women’s Lawyer Association, Member
- East Bay La Raza Lawyers Association , Member, Board of Directors