Stephanie is a family law attorney at Doyle Quane. She spends her days helping clients with their family law matters, including divorce mediation, property division, and child custody issues.
Stephanie began working at Doyle Quane in 2013 as a law clerk during her breaks from the University of San Francisco, School of Law. She was admitted to the California State Bar in June 2016. Those years of focused experience as a clerk and paralegal allowed her to hit the ground running in her family law practice.
Stephanie's experience includes: divorce mediation, complex property division, spousal support issues, and highly contested child custody cases.
Stephanie recognizes that divorce is often one of the most difficult times in a person's life. She strives to see every client through this time with empathy and respect and to help them navigate the process as quickly and easily as possible.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – 2015
- Honors: Tax Law Certificate
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- LL.M., Taxation
- Santa Clara University, California
- Majors: Political Science with a pre-law emphasis; Italian Language and Culture
- California, 2016
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Member
- Family Law 100%
- University of San Francisco Mediation Clinic, Intern/Clerk
- Marin County Superior Court, Intern/Clerk
- San Francisco County Superior Court, Intern/Clerk