Daniel T. Quane manages the Doyle Quane Trusts and Estates practice. Dan is a Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate Law. He has advanced legal degrees in Taxation and Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law (LL.M.'s) and he was named Super Lawyer's Rising Star in 2015 and 2016.
He works with a diverse range of clients, from those of average means to wealthy families requiring complex advanced estate tax planning strategies.
Dan has experience guiding families through the complex legal process required upon death in the most efficient manner possible, whether it's through trust administration or the probate court process. He also enjoys the often unique task of working with blended families through the use of marital agreements in conjunction with estate planning in order to ensure that both parties' children are treated as intended.
Dan lives in his hometown of Livermore with his wife Nicki and their two young sons. He's an avid sports enthusiast and huge supporter of the Golden State Warriors. He also enjoys camping and playing in the great outdoors and spending time with friends and family.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. – 2006
- Honors: with Order of the Coif; with Distinction
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- LL.M., Taxation
- LL.M., Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
- Honors: With Honors
- University of California, Davis
- B.A. – 2001
Certified Legal Specialties
- Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, State Bar of CA, 2016
- California, 2006
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- East Bay Trusts and Estates Lawyers
- Estate Planning 50%
- Trust Administration 20%
- Probate 10%
- Pre and Post Marital Planning 10%
- Business Entity 10%
- Traynor Honor Society
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2015 - 2016
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2021
- Order of the Coif
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Judge Christopher M. Klein, Extern