Megan Reichard is an attorney at Doyle Quane. Megan is a Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS) and holds master's degrees (LL.M.) in taxation and estate planning. She practices predominantly family law and is committed to assisting clients with all aspects of divorce. Her emphases include child custody and visitation litigation, establishment and modification of child support and spousal support orders, property division, negotiating and drafting Martial Settlement Agreements and Pre/Postnuptial Agreements.
Megan has attended 40 hours of Mediation Training with the San Francisco Bar Association and has received her Mediation Certificate. She offers her services as both an attorney and a mediator.Megan is a Bay Area native, receiving her Bachelor's Degree in Legal Studies at University of California Berkeley and her J.D. at San Francisco State University. She received her dual LL.M. in Taxation in 2019 and Estate Planning from Golden Gate University in 2020.
Megan is a member of the Contra Costa Bar Association, Alameda Bar Association, and the State Bar of California - Family Law Section.
In her free time, Megan loves to spend time with her family, which includes her husband, daughter, and two Boston Terriers Phoebe and Shelby.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- LL.M., Taxation – 2019
- LL.M., Estate Planning – 2020
- San Francisco Law School, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – 2015
- University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. – 2009
- Major: Legal Studies
- California, 2017
- Contra Costa Bar Association, Member
- Alameda Bar Association, Member
- California State Bar – Family Law Section, Member
- CouncilONE Advisors, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Mediation Certificate, San Francisco Bar Association
Fraternities or Sororities
- Chi Omega
- Family Law 90%
- Estate Planning 5%
- Taxation 5%
- Selected to Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023
- Law Offices of Verleana D. Green, Associate Attorney, 2017
- Law Offices of Reed Scott, Legal Assistant, 2014 to 2017
Classes & Seminars
- Second Saturday Divorce Advice Workshop, Second Saturday, 2017 to Present