Brittany Doyle Riley
Brittany Doyle Riley is an attorney at Doyle Quane. Her practice focuses on estate planning, trust administration and probate matters. She also assists clients with various corporate law matters. Brittany is especially passionate about helping young families plan for their business and financial futures.
Prior to joining Doyle Quane, Brittany practiced corporate law at Cooley LLP in Palo Alto, CA, where she represented various Bay Area technology companies on every stage of their corporate life cycle from formation through initial public offering. She draws on this experience to advise her clients at Doyle Quane on various business matters including entity formation, corporate governance, and succession planning.
Brittany is in the process of obtaining her dual LL.M. in Estate Planning and Taxation from Golden Gate University.
Brittany lives in her hometown of Danville with her husband Brad, dog Bentley, and cat Bob. She is an active member of the Danville community, proud University of Miami Hurricane, and enjoys traveling to Maui as often as she can.
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- University of Miami, Coral Cables, Florida
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science, with high honors
- Major: History, with high honors
- California, 2017
- University of Miami Young Alumni Leadership Council, Young Alumni Leader
- Harvard Club of San Francisco, Member
- East Bay Trusts & Estates Lawyers, Member
- CalCPA, Member
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Fraternities or Sororities
- Zeta Tau Alpha
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
- Cooley LLP, Corporate Associate
- O'Melveny & Myers LLP, Corporate Associate