Meg Walsh is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) with over twenty-five years of experience in the areas of auditing, litigation support, taxation (corporate and individual) , and general accounting. Meg is the director of Doyle Quane’s in house family law forensic accounting group.
Meg’s background in business and finance provides an ideal platform for helping our clients understand the financial complexities of their case. She provides the support for family law matters that routinely require forensic accounting to assist with settlement, mediation, and litigation.
Meg’s areas of expertise in Family Law forensic accounting include a) undisclosed income and income available for support, b) asset tracing and commingling, and c) asset valuation and division of marital property.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- California State University, Sacramento, CA
- B.S. – 1991
- Major: Business Administration, Accountancy Concentration
- California Society of CPA’s
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- AICPA & Cal Society, Forensic and Valuation Section